Monday, December 19, 2011

Thank you so much for my stay. Bye for now..

Hi, my name is Anne.
I´m a Norwegian girl, I´ve been so lucky to have got the opportunity and to have spent 14 weeks in Patufet Sant Jordi. Through the european project Comenius, I´ve been a teacher assistent in the school.
I´ve met a group amazing pupils and teachers, and have enjoyed being in the classroom having english and arts & crafts lessons. This has been a great experience for me, and I will bring back these experiences in my job as a teacher in Norway.
Thank you all for your openess and kindness towards me, you have done a great job including me in the school.
I´ts just a couple of more days for me here, the 22th of december I return to Norway. I´m going to miss all of you!
i wish you a merry christmass and a happy new year!

Merry Christmas - God Jol - Feliz Navidad

Hope I see you again one day.

Best regards,

Anne Dale Nevestveit
Comenius assistent from Norway

No comments:

Post a Comment